You have up to 30-days from the date of purchase in which to return an item in order to receive a refund. Any return received postmarked after that time may be refused and returned to sender.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be unused and in the same condition, as received, open packages are subject to repackaging fees.
Returns are to include all original packaging and materials along with a copy of your receipt with the reason for the return written on it, keep the original for your records.
If your including any parts with your return for us to try to match up the note that they will not be returned unless a new order is placed and requested in writing or pay the shipping cost to have them returned, any merchandise not claimed within 30-days becomes the property of Blinds USA Inc and may be discarded.
Once we receive your return it will be inspected for accuracy.
Any packages that have been opened or unwrapped are subject to a 10-20% restocking fee.
Any missing items, pieces or parts will be deducted per item or set.
Once your return has been approved we will initiate a refund of the purchase price less any fees back to your credit card or PayPal account through which original payment was received, if your payment was by check or money order you will receive a web-store credit toward a future purchase for up to 30-days from the date of return, after that time any credit will be null and void.
Shipping cost are non-refundable.
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
All Chain cut to order, including Chain, Clip and connectors.
All Cord cut to order.
Used, damaged, stained, smells (tobacco odours, etc.)
Other restrictions and conditions may also apply.
Holdsun Industrial Co.,Ltd.
Address: NO. 315, Swan Lake Industrial Zone, Liwu Village, Qiaotou Town, Dongguan City Guangdong Province, China, 523535
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate, the security of this Site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Site including without limitation:
* logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
* accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
* attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
* tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
* transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Site.
Other Prohibited Activities:
In using this Site, you must not:
* Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights or any material that Chevron in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site;
* defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
* upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
* misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
* engage in deceptive online marketing;
* violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
* assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using the Site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the Site. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, graphics or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to Blindsohmy.com, its affiliates, or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Account, Password, and Security:
Certain features or services offered on or through www.Blindsohmy.com may require you to register an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Blindsohmy immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Blindsohmy or any other user of or visitor to www.Blindsohmy.com due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and explains the following:
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. our policy on the use of personal data relating to users which have been collected in relation to their access to and use of our Site.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We do not collect any information about you unless you to register for optional email news alerts or to request more information from us, etc. The types of information that may be requested will be as listed in the online registration form.
3. What do we do with the information we collect?
We will only use your information to provide you with the services you have requested. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, we may periodically contact you about our services. We will not share you any information and project with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
The Site has industry standard security measures to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.