You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate, the security of this Site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Site including without limitation:
* logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
* accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
* attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
* tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
* transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Site.
Other Prohibited Activities:
In using this Site, you must not:
* Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights or any material that Chevron in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site;
* defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
* upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
* misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
* engage in deceptive online marketing;
* violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
* assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using the Site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the Site. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, graphics or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to Blindsohmy.com, its affiliates, or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Account, Password, and Security:
Certain features or services offered on or through www.Blindsohmy.com may require you to register an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Blindsohmy immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Blindsohmy or any other user of or visitor to www.Blindsohmy.com due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.